- Matplotlib : my current plotting library, works in python, terrific!
- Cours IDL de l’IDRIS, in french
- VisIt : Visulize It! Great free software for 1D/2D/3D “easy” visualization for your simulation data. Python scripting possible!
- VisIt Users : Wiki for VisIt users.
- IDL astrolib – Astronomy data analysis library written in IDL and maintained at NASA/GSFC
A good visualization tool is essential to have a good feeling of what’s going on in simulations. You will find here links to the best tools I’ve worked with over the last years. Come back on this page from time to time as I’ll continuously updated it.